National Educational Assessment and Examination Agency (NEAEA), Ethiopia Grade 12 Result 2019 will be announced July 2019. Previously student used www.nae.gov.et official website to check grade 12 exam result 2019. However, from now neaea gov et will help us to check the grade 12 national exam result 2010 EC.
Grade 12 Result 2019
- The second phase of preparatory secondary education has also consisted of a 2-year period since 2001 (Grades 11, 12) and is regarded as preparation for higher education. Until 2003, pupils could obtain the Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate (ESLC) at the end of this period. This certificate has since been replaced by the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEEE).
NEAEA Grade 10 Result 2019
The 2019 Higher Education Entrance Exams result will be released soon. The Agency would like to announce the release of results for higher education entrance examinations right from 2:00 pm today Tuesday 31 July 2019 (Tentative).
In 2018: As data from the Agency indicates, among the registered 155,931 male and 128,635 female students 154,010 male and 127,964 female students took the exams, while 1,921 males and 671 females were unable to sit for the exams.
The agency would like to assure that the exams were carefully corrected with the newly imported latest OMR (Optical Mark Reader) correction machines, which are internationally approved for their best qualities.
To see their results, students can go through the agency’s website: app.neaea.gov.et.; Then write their admission number on the Admission bar and click the go button once.
The second phase of preparatory secondary education has two tracks called a natural science stream and a social science stream, which include the following subjects:
Natural science stream
- specific subjects: biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics.
- general subjects: social studies, English, physical education.
- optional subjects: foreign language, the national language.
Social science stream
- specific subjects: social studies, geography, history.
- general subjects: English, mathematics, physical education.
- optional subjects: foreign language, the national language, natural sciences.
www.neaea.gov.et grade 12 2019
- Until 2003, admission to higher education was based on the results of the Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate Examination. As of that year, admission has been based on the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEEE). Formally, pupils must obtain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 in order to be admitted to the bachelor’s courses.
- In practice, however, admission is restricted to pupils with the highest grades due to the limited capacity of the higher education system. Students that have achieved a C grade or higher in at least five subjects including English, mathematics and Amharic are generally admitted.
- Admission to the Diploma programmes requires a GPA of 1.4, yet in practice, the required GPA is determined on the basis of the number of available seats. In order to increase access to higher education for women, they are allowed to access on the basis of a GPA that is 0.2 points lower than the required GPA.
NEAEA Grade 12 Result 2019 Date
- The NEA of Ethiopia (www.nae.gov.et) released the grade 12 result on August 6, 2017. However, in 2016 NEAEA published Ethiopia grade 12 result on August 27, 2016.
- Every year the result announced either at the of August or 1st week of September. Last year More than one million students took the exam across the country, of which 47.7 percent are girls.
How to check Grade 12 Result 2019:
The National Examination Agency (NEA) allows students to access Ethiopia Student Result online. As a result, the grade 12 exam result can also be checked online.
- Switch on your laptop or mobile and connect to the Internet.
- Open a web browser and type www.neaea.gov.et
- Check the main menu and click on Student Result.
- Now select Grade 12.
- Enter “Student Registration Number”
- Finally, click on GO.
Note: To get all examination result alert to join our facebook page!