NEAEA Grade 12 Result 2023: EAES result.neaea.gov.et 2015 EAES: Educational Assessment and Examination Services check Ethiopian grade 12 student exam result 2014 EC: Check 12th-grade results in online app.neaea.gov.et 12 national exam student results. Until 2021, Ethiopian University Entrance Examination Certificate was known as the Grade 12 final examination. However, after 2021 it was replaced and renamed as Secondary School Leaving Examination (SSLE).
National Educational Assessment and Examination Agency (NEAEA), Ethiopia Grade 12 Result 2021 will be announced in July 2021. Previously students used www.nae.gov.et official website to check the grade 12 exam result 2021. However, from now neaea gov et will help us to check the grade 12 national exam result 2012 EC.
NEAEA Grade 12 Result 2023
The second phase of preparatory secondary education has also consisted of a 2-year period since 2001 (Grades 11, 12) and is regarded as preparation for higher education. Until 2003, pupils could obtain the Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate (ESLC) at the end of this period. This certificate has since been replaced by the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEEE).
The grade 12th national examination is likely to be administrated from November 28 to December 1, 2013. In general, the NEAEA takes 45 days to review the exam papers and published the grade 12 result.
NEAEA Grade 12 Result 2023
Current Status: Published
(February 18 2015 E.C)
Result Checker Link: eaes.edu.et
On November 12th the Ethiopian grade 12 national examination has been completed peacefully. A total of 617,991 students have registered to sit for SSLE national exam. However, 545,381 students appeared in the final examination.
The second phase of preparatory secondary education has two tracks called a natural science stream and a social science stream, which include the following subjects:
Natural science stream
- specific subjects: biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics.
- general subjects: social studies, English, physical education.
- optional subjects: foreign language, the national language.
Social science stream
- specific subjects: social studies, geography, history.
- general subjects: English, mathematics, physical education.
- optional subjects: foreign language, the national language, natural sciences.
Result.neaea.gov.et grade 12 2023
Until 2003, admission to higher education was based on the results of the Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate Examination. As of that year, admission has been based on the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEEE). Formally, pupils must obtain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 in order to be admitted to the bachelor’s courses.
In practice, however, admission is restricted to pupils with the highest grades due to the limited capacity of the higher education system. Students that have achieved a C grade or higher in at least five subjects including English, mathematics, and Amharic are generally admitted.
Admission to the Diploma programmes requires a GPA of 1.4, yet in practice, the required GPA is determined on the basis of the number of available seats. In order to increase access to higher education for women, they are allowed to access on the basis of a GPA that is 0.2 points lower than the required GPA.
NEAEA Grade 12 Result 2023 Date
The NEA of Ethiopia released the grade 12 result on August 6, 2017. However, 2023 NEAEA published Ethiopia’s grade 12 result on August 27, 2023.
Every year the result is announced either in August or the 1st week of September. Last year more than one million students took the exam across the country, of which 47.7 percent are girls.
How to check Grade 12 Result 2023:
The National Examination Agency (NEA) allows students to access Ethiopia Student Result online. As a result, the grade 12 exam result can also be checked online.
- Switch on your laptop or mobile and connect to the Internet.
- Open a web browser and type www.neaea.gov.et
- Check the main menu and click on Student Result.
- Now select Grade 12.
- Enter “Student Registration Number”
- Finally, click on GO.
- Education Minister Getahun Mukaraba (PhD) said the 12th-grade national exam, which is planned to be held online, has decided to submit the exam on paper due to the inability of the test tablets to enter the country on time.
- Accordingly, the 2012 National Examination will be held on February 29, 2013, he said.
- Examination IDs will be issued at the school from February 22 to 24, the statement said.
- The test and answer papers will be delivered to the zones from February 21-27, 2013, the statement said.
- It is to be recalled that the Ministry of Education has been preparing to give the 2012 Grade 12 National Examination online.
Note: To get all examination result alerts to join our facebook page!