New Innovative Medical Education Initiative (NIMEI) 2011 E.C. (2019) www.nae.gov.et
- NIMEI is a Government Initiative
- Leadership: joint FMOH and FMOE
- Under the focus of the of Medical and Health Sciences and Curriculum Council .
- Curriculum development: was by taskforce from FMOH, Tulane University, FMOE, 5 Universities, WHO and Jhpiego.
- Currently has wide base partner’s involvement in the implementation.
New Innovative Medical Education Initiative (NIMEI):
- A new medical education system has already been developed
- Enrollees graduates with BSc degree in Health and natural sciences
- 10 Universities and 3 hospital based medical schools established
10 University-based Medical schools
- 1. Ambo University
- 2. Axum University
- 3. Debre-Birhan University
- 4. Dilla University
- 5. Debre-Markos Universit
- 6. DireDawa university
- 7. Made-Walabu University
- 8. Wolega University
- 9. Wolayta Soddo University
- 10. Wollo University
3 Hospital based Medical schools
- 1. Adama Hospital
- 2. Yekatit 12 Hospital
- 3. Yirgalem Hospital
Note: To get all examination result alert to join our facebook page!