Samara University Grading System: CGPA and GPA (Semera, Ethiopia): The Academic achievement at Samara University is represented by grades. Individual students scored marks is done by their own Grading System. The credit hours were taken to determine the grade point average (GPA).
Samara University Grading System
- Academic achievement in any of the courses shall be graded on the letter grading system. Unless specified in a curriculum of a program, the following letter grades will be given based on the performance of the student.
|No.||Letter Grade||Grade Point||Marks (100%)|
- The sum of grade points earned is divided by the number of credit hours taken to determine the grade point average (GPA).
- In cases where the student does not have full examination records, the student shall get an “NG” grade. “NG” will be changed to F by the registrar if a grade change is not submitted with in 15 days after late registration.
- All required noncredit works shall be recorded with grade of “P” for satisfactory and “F” for unsatisfactory, but neither of which shall be included in the computation of the GPA.
- Samara University Ethiopia
- Samara University Admission 2019
- Samara University Passing Point
- Samara University Grading System
- Samara University Courses
- Samara University Contacts and Location
Note: To get all examination result alert to join our facebook page!